Any mom loves flowers on Mother's Day (at least I do!), but for my latest 12 Months of Martha project I figured why not mix it up this year with a floral handmade Mother's Day gift they can enjoy year after year?! I made this pretty floral Mom garland with artificial flowers, cardstock, and a couple of my favorite Martha Stewart crafting tools. I hope you like how it turned out, and above all I hope my mom likes it - as she'll be getting it in the mail soon! ;)
This garland looks so pretty packaged up in a box with some colorful tissue paper!
This post contains affiliate links. See my full disclosure.
Supplies for Floral Mother's Day Garland
- Martha Stewart Circle Edge Paper Punch
- Martha Stewart Monogram Flourish Alphabet Stencil
- Fine point gold paint marker
- Kraft paper cardstock
- Light pink cardstock
- Artificial silk flowers
- Thin ribbon or curling ribbon
- Hot glue
How to Make a Floral Mother's Day Garland
2. Layer a pink doily on top of the cardstock doily and affix with a dab of glue or double-sided tape.
3. Use the letter stencils (as you can see, mine have been well-used!) and the gold marker to stencil a letter on each doily, making sure to center it!
4. Snip some faux flowers from their stems using a wire cutter and add a few to each doily with a dab of hot glue.
5. String a thin ribbon (I used curling ribbon) through the holes at the top of each doily to make your garland. Package in a pretty box and send to mom!
This post is sponsored by Martha Stewart Omnimedia as part of the 12 Months of Martha program. All content and opinions are my own.