I'm on a garland kick. Last week it was shamrocks for St. Patrick's Day, this week it's bunnies for Easter!
Supplies for Bunny Garland
- Bunny template (you can freehand draw a template instead)
- Cardstock in your choice of colors
- White pom-poms (or cotton balls)
- Jute twine or string
- Hole punch
- Hot glue
How to Make Bunny Garland
1. Trace template onto cardstock and cut out as many bunnies as you want for the garland.
2. Hot glue on the pom-pom tail.
3. Punch a hole in each ear and string the bunnies onto the twine!
How cute are those big fluffy tails? Are you making any special crafts for Easter?