I love making things. In a nutshell, that is what this blog is all about! Here's a recap of my favorite projects to date:
My Favorite Projects
- Sunshine Party - for my daughter Hazel's first birthday party. It was so fun to collect different ideas from Pinterest, Etsy, etc. and pull them all together, with this DIY pinwheel wall as the star.
- Bohemian Chic Big Girl Room - my daughter Stella's room was the first floor to ceiling room design I've done in our house. I love that Stella loves her room as much as I do, and that it incorporates lots of easy DIY projects and showcases Stella's artwork.
- DIY Outdoor Rug - this idea came after making a chevron doormat for a Design Improvised DIY night earlier this summer. I thought I could try the same approach on a larger scale. A roll of masking tape and several cans of spray paint later, I'm glad I gave it a try. It adds such a fun focal point on our roof deck.
- Paper Flowers - it was an easy way to bring a little outdoors in and a pop of color to our living room during the cold Chicago winter
- Design Improvised Business Cards - I made these for the Alt Summit design blogging conference I attended in August. You can see how I made them here.
- Modern Twin Nursery Mood Board - designing rooms for clients is one of my favorite things to do. I particularly love doing children's rooms and this twin's nursery has been my favorite design to date. You can find my other mood boards here.
- Container Garden - I love growing flowers. I may not have a garden, but I have a heck of a lot of pots! Check out the recent fall makeover I gave to my container garden.
So those are my favorite 'creations', what are yours?