Welcome to Design Improvised!
I love collaborating with great brands to bring one-of-a-kind content to my readers.
Shot from harvest dining project with hayneedle.com
I founded Design Improvised in 2011 to inspire readers to create simple DIY projects that make a big impact. I create original content in the following areas:
- Step-by-step craft tutorials
- Home décor crafts
- Holiday crafts
- Balloon crafts
- Room styling / interior design content
- Party and entertaining content
- Home organization content
I absolutely love partnering with great brands to help them achieve their marketing objectives through one-of-a-kind content that showcases their products. Design Improvised has worked with numerous national brands and many of those collaborations have evolved into ongoing, multi-engagement relationships:
When you work with Design Improvised, you’ll receive a level of quality, consistency, and client service that you won’t find elsewhere! I strive to provide fresh, authentic, and inspiring content to connect readers to my brand partners.
My business background makes me a unique partner in the creative blogging world. Prior to starting a family and becoming a DIY blogger, I spent seven years as a management consultant working on marketing strategy projects with Fortune 100 companies. I have an undergraduate degree in Marketing from the Wharton School of Finance.
Potential collaborations include:
- Sponsored posts on Design Improvised // Example
- Social media campaigns // Example
- Original content development and styling services for clients’ websites // Example
- In-person craft classes or demos // Example
- Speaking engagements
Examples: 1. Sponsored post for Glade, 2. Holiday decor for At Home Stores,
3. Mother's Day Craft night hosted at Anthropologie
Rates vary depending on the nature of the project. Please email me for a full media kit and to discuss opportunities for working together!