Ombre Twig Wall Hanging via Grow Creative
Are you itching to spend more time outdoors this summer? I know I have been trying to make the most of these beautiful days in Texas by getting outside each day with my daughters to look for bugs, tend to our flowers, and explore our backyard...before it gets too hot and muggy!
We are always bringing in some treasure from outside, and today I've got 15 nature crafts to get you outside exploring and crafting with some of Earth's greatest creations. From leafy dreamcatchers to sun printed banners, these eco-friendly projects won’t get your hands too dirty but will allow you to play with leaves, sticks, and rocks! Continue reading to find 15 unbeLEAFable ways to bring the beauty of nature outside, inside!
2. DIY Floral Art via The Urban Acres
3. Summer Sun Print Art
4. DIY Leaf Dream Catcher via Delineate Your Dwelling
5. Yarn-Wrapped Twigs via Aesthetic Outburst
6. DIY Found Moss Terrarium by Idle Hands Awake
7. Nature Mobile via The Magic Onions
9. Stick Craft Nature Paint Brushes via Messy Little Monster
10. Flowering Spring Branches
11. DIY Paper Pilea via The Apple of My DIY
12. Pressed Flower Serving Dish via Minted
13. Chalk Paint Stenciled Garden Rocks
14. DIY Rustic Twig Frame via eHow
15. Floral Light Bulb Vases (source unknown)