As you know, I am a huge fan of The Land of Nod. I've decorated the girls' playroom with some of their pieces and even decorated our goodbye party using some of their fun room accessories and party decor.
They are always coming out with cool stuff and I found a ton of new favorites in their recently released Fall Collection that I wanted to share with you. I could see many of these finding a place in our new home, and not just the kids' rooms!
1. Verona 3-Drawer Dresser - The Land of Nod partnered with ducduc on a line of modern furnishings like this dresser for their fall collection. They are all incredible but are definitely splurge pieces (this dresser is $1,500!). However, I see it is as great inspiration for a DIY dresser project. I'd like rehab a dresser like this for our entryway.
2. Chantilly Mirror - So delicate and vintage looking. What a pretty mirror for the girls to use for dress up and pretend hair salon (two of their favorite activities)!
3. Gold Bars Rug - I'm working on a navy, grey and mustard color scheme for our master bedroom and this rug would make the perfect addition! So much of The Land of Nod's furnishings would look just as amazing in an adult space.
4. Little Study Drawers - I love the sophisticated library look of these and the dark gray against the gold pulls.
5. Heart of Gold Wall Shelf - My sister and I used to each have a similar treasure shelf above our beds, except ours was pear shaped. I love the idea of the girls having a little shelf to display their treasures!
6. Color Reference Drawers - Another great set of drawers that would be perfect for art supply storage.
7. Hooks and Laterals Wall Rack - You can never have enough hooks around the house. I would love a set of these graphic hooks for our laundry room.
8. Now You See It Acrylic Book Cart - The girls have a space in their new bedroom that would make for a perfect reading nook. This acrylic book cart would be such a chic addition, don't you think?
9. Gold Floral Knobs - Knobs are a relatively inexpensive way to give new life to old furniture. I would love a set of these to upgrade a dresser in our guest bedroom.
What do you think? Do you have any favorites here?