What mom or grandma wouldn't love these Change of Art frames for a Mother's Day gift?
In particular, I thought these double frames would be a fun way to display your children's latest photos along with a piece of their artwork.
Change of Art is kindly giving away a pair of their double frames (an $80 value) to a Design Improvised reader - read on for details!
You may remember my earlier Change of Art post on why I think these are some of the coolest and highest quality picture frames on the market. Their paper templates and button hangers make hanging a grouping of pictures foolproof. All you do is:
- Tape up the paper templates where you want them
- Nail in the button where marked on the template
- Tear off the paper, and then slide the frame onto the button
Another feature that I love is their storage pocket that allows you to just slide in a new picture and store older ones behind it.
This would be perfect for grandma when she receives a new photo or piece of art from her grandkids!
I know some grandmas that will be receiving these for Mother's Day (hint, hint). Enter below for a chance to win a pair of your own!
Change of Art is offering two ways to win:
1) Leave a comment below by Sunday, May 5th for a chance to win a pair of double frames in your choice of color (an $80 value).
- OR -
2) Make a purchase at Change of Art and leave a comment below saying you did so by Sunday, May 5th. If you win the giveaway, not only will you win the pair of double frames, but you will also be REFUNDED YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE (up to 12 frames)!!
Contest ends 11:59 pm ET on 5/5/13. One comment per person. US entrants only please. Winner will be chosen randomly through random.org and notified by email. If the winner does not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, a new winner will be selected.
This post was sponsored by Change of Art
UPDATE: The giveaway has now closed. Congrats to comment #10, Katy Lewis!