- Better Homes and Gardens - my all-time favorite and such a reliable standby - I have been reading it since taking copies from my Grandma as a grade-schooler
- Martha Stewart Living - anyone who knows me knows that I am a Martha devotee, which includes watching her show, buying her products, and subscribing to all her publications. Oh, I also own her (dismally performing) stock!
- Southern Living - not just for people in the South! They have great recipes and often good design ideas
- Midwest Living - gotta have it if I'm going to have Southern Living!
- Family Circle - not as crazy about this one, but they do have some good DIY design ideas from time to time
I also like, but don't subscribe to, Elle Decor (often a little too 'frou frou' for my tastes) and Country Living (often a little too country for my taste). Unfortunately, several home design magazines went under in the past couple years (right along with the housing market). I used to love reading Domino, Home, and Blueprint before they cancelled my subscriptions
My food / wine / health magazine subscriptions for good measure:
- Bon Appétit
- La Cucina Italiana
- Wine Enthusiast
- Everyday Food (Martha Stewart publication)
- Whole Living (Martha Stewart publication)